Muscogee (Creek) Nation's
The Administration of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos (GOAB, GM’s, Tribal Leadership, and our Chief Officers) believes that business success depends on the effort and attitude of each team member.
Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos strive to hire individuals who are qualified by virtue of job-related standards of attitude, education, training, and experience.
We strive to:
- Recognize each team member as an individual
- Establish essential job duties, job descriptions, and operating procedures for each position
- Periodically review team member job performance
- Promote qualified individuals from within to the extent practical
- Compensate by recognizing the relative importance of positions and quality performance
- Maintain good physical working conditions
- Foster harmonious relations among team members
- Encourage free communications between all levels of personnel
- Respond to team member issues and concerns
- Encourage a team philosophy
- Treat team members fairly and consistently