Employees Are Our Most Valuable Asset - And We Treat Them That Way.
A strong benefits package is good for everyone – employee and employer alike. When you know you're being fairly compensated, you have peace of mind. When your work and home life are each given equal respect, you work harder.
As your employer, we’re committed to the health and wellbeing of you and your family. We have a number of benefit programs to support you and your loved ones through life's various stages and situations.
Here are some of the benefits we're proud to provide to all full-time employees.
- Medical Coverage – Competitive PPO plan with $500 deductible. Access to providers.
- Dental Coverage – No cost for employee only coverage!
- Vision Coverage – No cost for employee only coverage!
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Accident Coverage
- Prepaid Legal Assistance
- $50,000 Basic Life/AD&D Insurance at no cost to team member
- Additional life insurance may be purchased by team member
- Life insurance available for spouse and qualified dependents for an additional cost
Work Life Balance
Employee Assistance Program includes the following services:
- Work Related Stress
- Financial Coaching
- Legal Referrals
- Relationship Coaching
- Additional Issues
Compensation & Additional Employee Benefits
- Competitive Base
- Semi-Annual bonus based upon company, business and individual performance
- Annual salary adjustment opportunities
- Paid Time Off PTO – Designed for reasonable personal sickness, family sickness, family activities, floating holiday time and personal vacation
- PTO Buyback – Once a year you have the option to sell back some of your unused PTO
Planning for the Future
- 401(k) Plan – Full and Part time team members are eligible to participate in a retirement plan established by Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation currently matches team member’s contributions up to 5% after the 1st year of service
Types of Leave
- Family-Medical Leave
- Jury Duty
Advance Your Career. Challenge Yourself.
If you're ambitious about your career goals, then Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos may be the place for you. We value determination and drive. So wherever you start, there is always opportunity for personal growth.
You'll have the opportunity for small-business attention, with big-company learning resources and career development. You bring the work ethic, and we'll bring the foundation you need to succeed.
- We will fill open positions internally whenever practical, and encourage team members to gain additional skills, training and education to be eligible for transfers and promotions.
- Job openings are generally posted internally on the employee website, and throughout the casino in advance of off-site advertising. This gives team members an early opportunity to apply for new openings.